Clone Stamp Tool

Clone Stamp Tool https://youtu.be/THJOUmHCp7A?t=137

Justification

This tool is very useful when editing already created textures, very often it happens that you need to change already made textures, this tool will give you the opportunity to replace parts of objects, hide texture seams and much more, as an example I have added a video

Implementation Details

I don’t know how to implement it properly but you can see how it works in other similar programs, this tool should be added

Hello @deadsue. Thank you for making your feature request posts, however as mentioned in my previous post they need to follow the format of the provided template when making a post in this category.

Please adjust your posts so that they follow the guidelines listed here.

This is the brief for your feature request, this is your chance to highlight key parts of the FR. This first section should not be longer than two sentences.

Justification

This paragraph explains why the feature should be added to InstaMAT.

Implementation Details

This paragraph provides detailed information as to what exactly would need to be changed, added or improved that would allow InstaMAT users to get more value out of MAT.

An example of this format can be seen in this feature request post.

Thanks of making those adjustments!

1 Like

The passthrough blending mode is very necessary with this tool to be able to quickly adjust the final result