Documentation for built-in nodes

So I’m trying to find some sort of detailed Element / Atom graph node reference in MAT documentation. And seems can’t find any or just looking in the wrong place. Is there no doc for built-in graph nodes?

Also some sections in documentation appear to be locked. Like e.g. Products => InstaMAT Studio => Canvas => Element Graph. Going there throwing to a login page and my Abstract user credentials don’t work. Any ideas?

https://docs.instamat.io/en/Products/InstaMAT_Studio/Canvas/Element_Graph

Thanks

I belive you’re not looking in the right places! You can find it in the sidebar of our documentation :slight_smile:

Here’s the link: InstaMAT Node Reference and Library Documentation - InstaMAT

Thanks you @voidberg!

1 Like

Is there a way to open the documentation page of a node in browser from InstaMat? For example I have a Blend Height node in my canvas. Is there a way to open this page Blend Height - InstaMAT in my browser without searching for it?

Hello @raincole,

Thanks for your post.

There currently is not a way to open the node’s documentation page directly from InstaMAT, however I think this is a great idea for a feature request.

You can create one in the InstaMAT > Feature Requests category. Just be sure to follow the feature request post template which is automatically entered into the post text input when creating a post in that category.

Once the feature request post is created, users can vote to show their interest in that feature.

Thanks!