How to get username and password for pioneer license?

Dear InstaLOD team,

A great surprise for a freelancer like me to see the pioneer license option on the InstaLOD website! Bundles of thanks for bringing that! However, though I successfully get the pioneer license, I haven’t received any username or password information which I can use inside Unreal to authorize my machine. I explored my abstract account page, InstaLOD page but couldn’t find my credentials. I’d really appreciate if you can help me with this.

Thanks again

Hello,

Welcome to our Community!

We are using a Same Sign-on authentication system, and you can use your Abstract account credentials to activate your InstaLOD license in Unreal Engine.

If this doesn’t work, please let me know which version of InstaLOD for Unreal Engine you’re using.

Thanks,

Andreas

Thanks for the quick response! Yes I used my abstract credentials in Unreal yesterday but they didn’t work. Have you updated the sign-on system today?

I downloaded the latest InstalOD unreal plugin from InstaLOD cloud using one of my old account credentials. I thought for the activation inside Unreal I’ll use the latest credentials (assuming that my abstract credentials will work). I think that version is made for UE 5.1. I managed to compile and run it.

One more note, if I use any email instead of username, I get the following error,
“Failed to communicate with Gumroad API.”

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

We have recently updated our licensing system, which means if you have an account in the new system, you won’t be able to use it in older versions of InstaLOD. You will need to download the latest version of InstaLOD for Unreal Engine from the new InstaLOD Cloud.

On another note, if you still have an active account in the old licensing system, you can use it in the latest version of the software without any issues.

Thanks,

Andreas