InstaLOD Unity: Features missing / Inspector Windows Broken

Hi. I recently tried to import InstaLOD for Unity following the YouTube guide, but it seems none of the features are working?

Maybe I’m missing something, but the respective inspector windows pop up just fine-ish, but have none of the features. It also seems to throw a lot of errors on opening the windows, mainly to do with the Border.png resource (see below).

Any help, advice would be hugely appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello @EEInstaLod and welcome to our community!

Thank you for your post. I have relayed this internally and will provide more information once it becomes available.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @EEInstaLod,

With recent versions of Unity, the steps to install InstaLOD for Unity may have adjusted slightly. I would recommend uninstalling the integration from your project, closing Unity, and reinstalling by adding the “InstaLOD” folder to your project’s “Assets” directory through a Windows Explorer window or Mac’s Finder. The next time you open your Unity project, the InstaLOD plugin should be available.

I will be sure to bring up the current YouTube video internally. In the meantime, all up-to-date integration installation steps are provided in the integration’s dedicated article on our documentation website.

Thanks!