Instamat crashes when trying to use paint brush on a new multi channel brush in the unified material workflow.
Early access v2
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new layering project.
- Pick "Multi-Material (Unified)
- In the mesh section pick from package and choose “cloth sphere”
- Create a new multi-channel-brush layer.
- try painting on the cloth sphere: Crash.
A) This ONLY happens with the cloth sphere (or the meshes with multiple material sections I tried).
B) It does NOT happen with the other template meshes I tried, like the bevel cube or the unit sphere.
C) I can also choose to start with the instamat crate template and then change the mesh to the cloth sphere without crashing, not sure if picking the template to start with actually creates a multi material (unified) project though, that part is a bit confusing.