Trouble with liscence Authorization

The best way is the contact form, but, just to make sure - you can only install MAT on one machine with the pioneer license. If you want to use it on another machine you have to deactivate the previous one first.

@voidberg i havent been able to activate the license on any machine yet cuz i cant login and authorize my account

We’ll figure it out, simply send your account data + temp password using our contact form and I’ll prod the guys to look into it. Let me know when you sent it!

@voidberg sent via contact form last night. Thank you for taking the time to sort this out with me, I appreciate it

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same problem with a pioneer license, has anyone found a solution?

I have tried deactivating and re-activating again.
When I do attempt to log into the software, it appears in my activations, but I still cannot start the software.

@voidberg , would you be happy to look into this?

Many thanks.

@chawkes , welcome to the community!

Like voidberg said, the best way is to setup a temporary password and pass all the info you can to the contact form on www.InstaMaterial.com. This way the web team can try to reproduce the issue!

hey there
@voidberg
getting the same problem with authorization
I even created another user and its still not working
also, at the bottom of the login screen it says " (enterprise license) ", its important to say that I have the pioneer license and I dont see any way to change it to something else

@jewllywood, welcome!
It’s unfortunate you’re having some issues authorizing.
I think voidberg’s suggestion would be the best route in fixing this quickly.
Can you send a contact request: Contact – InstaMAT
Then someone from the team can look into your account and check under the hood.

1 Like

Hello

I’m having the same issue. I just installed the Pioneer version today. My account on the InstaMAT web page shows as being activated.

The latest version of MAT includes additional error messages during activation. Can you share a screenshot of the message you get?

This is the only thing I see on screen other than when launching the software it quickly flashes the message my machine isn’t authorized.

Hi @duckfanatic!
If you’re still having issues with your authorization, please send a contact request: Contact – InstaMAT
Someone from the team should then be able to look into the issue in more detail and provide an update directly.

1 Like

I also encountered this problem and I solved it myself. If you encounter the same problem, please try my method.
In InstaMAT, click Activation and then click Deactivate All
That should solve the problem